Well, after 6 weeks of trying to figure out all the normal daily needs of a baby, I think we have finally figured out the main reason for our little Emma Kate's crying. Dont get me wrong. She cries when she is hungry or needs a diaper change or if something is bothering her, but it had gotten to the point where there was lots of crying and I felt so bad for her and I was crying right along with her because I just couldnt figure out what was wrong. I felt like such a horrible mom. We believe that the reflux is the culprit because after trying two different meds, I think that the Prevacid is really starting to work for her. Or at least she seems to be less fussy. She was spitting up and goes through about 4-5 outfits a day. It was coming out of her nose and mouth. She was making a sad face showing the pain. It was just unbearable to watch. Please say your prayers for our little sweetie pie because the poor thing has been in a ton of pain. We hope the meds help her.
When I got my hair cut on Jan 16th (I was having contractions this day but they were 30 min apart. Later that night, I went into labor!), there was a sweet little girl scout selling cookies at the salon, so me being the 9 month pregnant chick I was, decided to order some. Well, after a long hard week of fussiness, the doorbell rang and the sweet little girl delivered happiness in a box!!














No comments:
Post a Comment