Friday, March 6, 2009

Craftsman Classic

My mother-in-law, Emma Kate and I went to the Craftsman Classic today. Here is a picture of Emma Kate all ready to go.


It was so much fun and we got to see all sorts of cute little dresses, arts and crafts, and even home decor. I have been trying to find a cute dress for Emma Kate that will fit her because she is so small. We saw tons, but there werent many which were her size. I did find two great buys!


I cant wait for her to get in this cute little dress. In case you are wondering, the dress is green with pink turtles (how fitting since Delta Zeta's mascot is a turtle and not to mention that I have collected turtles for a while). The picture frame was so cute and matches the nursery so well that I had to get it. Plus, if you bought it, they personalized it for free. Woohoo! For majority of the trip, Emma Kate was sleeping in the stroller as we walked around and shopped. She really seems to love shopping, but after days like that she is always pretty pooped. This is what she looked like once I put her in the bouncy seat.

3 comments:

SB said...

When you said Craftsman Classic I was thinking of the tools, lol. I was like, "Why would anyone want to go to a tool show?" LOL....I love the frame, and Emma Kate is so lovely!

Jenn said...

That is hilarious that you thought it was a tool show. No way would I be caught there. Now my husband on the other hand...haha!

Shannon said...

Aww that is too cute! love the frame:-)