For starters, I have not been totally MIA, but my nana has not been doing well and is still in the hospital. It is terribly awful all the pain and tests and procedures and possible surgeries nana has been through and will have to go through. I have been visiting with her, trying to continue working and get the nursery ready for everything! The room is all painted and ready for the crib and dresser which we picked up tonight! We are so excited. Jerry and his dad are supposed to put the crib together on Sunday and while they are doing that, I will be having my first baby shower!!!!
I am so excited and cannot wait. My aunts, cousin and cousin in law (did I make that up?) have put so much work into getting everything ready for me and I just cant wait to see the final results. I saw my invitation and it was the cutest thing ever!!
Tomorrow we play Arkansas and I just hope we can pull out a win. It is our last home football game and I am sad because I love football season. Emma has really enjoyed her first season. She cant wait to wear her little onesie and cheerleading outfit once we get it :) Go COCKS!
Movie Review: You, Me & Tuscany
4 months ago














1 comment:
I'm so sorry to hear about your nana. I have a special place in my heart for women called "nana" because, I too have a nana. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her. =/
However, yay on your nursery and shower! I'm jealous because my nursery is taking forever...Thank you old houses and bad floors. Whoohoo!
Post a Comment