I am seriously on cloud nine. I have had a busy work week and just been a bit stressed out and came home to do more work and some billing. I pulled into the driveway and looked right in front of the garage and there sat the bedding!!!!! How exciting is that? So, it came a day earlier than we thought. I will post pics once we get everything up, but so far, we dont have a crib so I cant really post pics yet. If you really want to see it, I can take pics of it because currently I am so excited about it, it is all in the middle of the floor. Emma is just going to love it! I cant wait for her to see her new room :) If you have forgotten what it looks like, there is another post that says that I think that we have picked out a bedding...well, that is the one! Pink and Green with polka dots and stripes. Love it :)
2 comments:
Are you crazy...of course we want to see it!!!!!!!
I can actually picture you having it all layed out in the middle of the room with everything exactly where it will go once you get the crib, LOL!
Oh and i see the new poll for the name, I told you Emma Caroline is a good one...it fits you guys perfectly. 8-)
Post a Comment