Saturday, July 5, 2008

9.5 weeks

Ok, so I had lost my original password, couldnt figure out the reset options and decided that I was going to make a new blog. Now, I have two, so this was written on June 26th and I am copying and pasting so that I can merge into one blog. I found the old one!!! WOOHOO!

Thursday, June 26, 2008

9.5 Weeks
Well, here we are at nine and a half weeks. I cant believe that we are already into the third month of the pregnancy. I am thankful that we were able to see the baby early on since I was having some back pain, but now I dont think that we will get to see the baby until our BIG ultrasound. I go back to the doctor on July 3rd. I have rescheduled my appointments on that day, so it will be a looong weekend. I will be off Thursday, Friday and Saturday and Sunday. Sounds like fun to me. Then Jerry and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary on July 9th. I just cant wait until August because the cruise that we had originally planned during my birthday has been changed to August! WOOHOO. We are going to Bahamas- private island, St. Thomas, Turks and Caicos and Puerto Rico. I am just so excited and in much need of a vacation. I lost my other blog, but if I can find it, then I will add this to it. Until next time...
Posted by Jenn at 3:22 PM

No comments: