I want to preface this with saying that I am trying to catch up on missed days, so I am posting my pregnancy up until now all in one day....I am going against the rules! I called my doctor because I was feeling some back pain and with this being my first pregnancy, I wasnt sure that this was normal. They told me to come on in. I went in and the sonographer was free, so they offered to give me an ultrasound. There wasnt much to be seen and this worried me a bit since this was my first ultrasound ever and my OB suggested that I go and have bloodwork done to test my HCG levels to see if they were doubling. I went on Wednesday (May 21st) and they were 344 and then I went again on Friday (May 23rd) and they were 917, so they almost tripled. I sure hope that this is good news. I am scheduled for first appointment and ultrasound on June 5th. I ended up blabbing my mouth to close co-workers on May 22nd- ok this was a crazy week for me already, so I had to tell someone! They were so thrilled for me. Since this was in between blood tests, I went ahead and peed on another stick while in the bathroom of a conference for work! Haha. No one else really knew what I was doing, but when the pregnant line popped up before the control line, I was slightly relieved.
No comments:
Post a Comment